Length: 6 Months
Rate: £31.00 - £38.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The job is to demonstrate how company products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. They approach marketing in a way that only the company can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Owns and lead projects, building strong relationships with EMEA and global marketers in order to help us create brilliant experiences, from beautiful and innovative sites, to immersive stories, from collaborations with world class partners to powerful ways to tell their own brand story, and tell users about their own products and programs.
Producers are the facilitators of collaboration throughout the project lifecycle: from brief, planning & strategy, concepting to design & build, final delivery to post production.
You are skilful at bringing diverse people & disciplines together to produce innovative creative solutions.
You will be responsible for the management of the project and campaign, leading a team of creatives, developers and thinkers to deliver work that matters to the company, has impact and pushes creative excellence at all levels.
You will play a leading role in ensuring that our clients work cross-functionally across the business, managing stakeholders both inside and outside of Marketing.
This role works extensively with third party vendors on projects spanning digital, experiential, and film.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- World-class creative production experience in a Marketing-specific field at a design/interactive agency or in-house team, with a blend of experience across platforms.
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Experience in a fast-paced/startup environment. Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Optimistic and resilient in the face of challenges.
- Experienced problem-solver that can think strategically.
- Experience collaborating with a team on large scale projects as well as experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Unreasonably ambitious, yet unusually humble.