Back to job search
They will be responsible for managing various digital/interactive/user-experience focussed advertisting/marketing productions across EMEA at any one time.
£42 - £46 per hour
219 758 4300
14 days ago
- Produce, source, manage and execute world-class digital/interactive/content productions.
- Collaborate with production partners/content creators and manage projects from conception to completion, coordinating day-to-day production activities to help ensure on-time, flawless execution.
- Negotiate best prices, terms and contracts with external production companies and agencies, signing off on all job budgets and taking final responsibility for production actuals.
- Work closely with our internal legal team on IP law, marketing law and contracting law.
- Maintain active and in-development pipeline across regional verticals and countries
- Align on product and platform innovation.
- Coordinate with BA on project transactions (SOWs, contracts)
- 10+ years first rate experience in leading complex productions/projects.
- The experience and knowledge to manage senior internal creative teams and external production teams.
- A mobile first mindset and a love of producing in the mobile first space.
- A detailed knowledge of the social platforms and their portfolio of products.
- Experience/passion to work with new tech and new categories of products – either bespoke or at scale.
- Exceptional administrative and time management skills (and can predict unforeseen time/costs).
- A great network of creators, developers and interactive production companies.
- Hands-on in the management of every facet of the production process from talent procurement, briefing, establishing timelines, cost management, to shipping the final work.
- Able to execute strong time/project management skills with an ability to juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Able to identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude.
- Someone who is abreast of best-in-class content creator partners and technical solutions that can be leveraged by the team.
- Strategise with the creative teams from a production perspective and identify opportunities