Job descriptionPR Executive - Tech/Lifestyle
Comp salary plus stock options
My client is a fast growing lifestyle/tech brand that are on the trajectory. They are now looking to add a PR Executive to support their PR Manager. The PR Executive will be responsible for city-specific communications, liaising with local communications teams and guiding local communications activity to support tenders, implementing local PR plans to support tenders while proactively and reactively organising regional media relations as well as crisis management support at a local level.
This is a rare opportunity offering the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for my client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling relationships with local communications teams (councils)
- Creating local comms plans.
- Handling potential crisis at a local level.
- Implementing PR/Comms strategy at a regional level.
- Building relationships with key local media contacts.
- Securing media coverage at a regional level across the UK.
- Liaising with third parties (agencies)
To be considered:
- minimum 3-4 years of PR experience (in-house or agency) across both B2B and B2C
- Crisis communications / management experience is a must have
- Solid regional media contacts across the UK
- Fluent in English with solid writing skills
- Super organised with attention to detail
- Great collaborator with solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- A positive, can-do attitude and eager to learn
- Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.