Job descriptionGlobal PR Agency are looking for a PR Account Executive to join their B2B division. Their client roster is impressive and focuses on tech and corporate clients. Alongside generating positive news coverage, achieving free product placement in broadcast, print and new media, and placing spokespeople as commentators the role will also include liaising with clients and the media daily, often via telephone and email.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Building strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement PR strategies
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to target media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as a 'media sell-in'
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Managing virtual events
- Attending and promoting client virtual events to the media
- Copywriting of client opinion articles and commentary
- Commissioning market research
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
- Managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation
To be considered you must have some PR/Comms experience preferably gained within a Tech environment. You must be confident, a good negotiator and have excellent writing skills. This is a great opportunity to a join an agency at a very exciting stage along with being given the opportunity to learn from the very best and start a fantastic career in PR.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.