I have an exciting role with one of the leading agencies in London working within Fashion, Food and Lifestyle destinations in London. You will be working with a highly experienced team and they are looking for dynamic and creative candidates to join the PR team.
As an Account Director in this exciting agency you will provide the overall leadership of the Account Managers and also the internal teams to plan and execute. You will also be the senior point of contact and required to build strategic operational plans, balancing the expectations of clients and identify new business opportunities.
● To oversee and lead the Client Services and Strategy teams as they manage and grow existing client accounts
● Managing a team of account managers and overseeing their day to day management. Mentioning and developing your team and directing them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges.
● Building relationships with key stakeholders within accounts.
● Creating an account strategy to drive sales across the business. Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establish strong relationships
● Producing proposals and presentations for customers to land new accounts
● Setting and monitoring KPIs for the account management team.
● Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills
● Monitoring client satisfaction post sale and ensuring a high level of customer service internally
● Generating ideas for new revenue generation within large customers
● Account Management experience within an agency
● Experience managing a team
● Excellent written and verbal skills
● Strong PR experience
● Pitch creation and delivery experience
As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.