Job descriptionMy client is a leading TV production company & voice over specialist and we are looking for an immediate start Post Production Coordinator on a temporary basis. This position will be full time Monday to Friday, running for 3 months possibly longer and will be a hybrid ( Office & Home based ). The office is based in West London. This position comes with a salary of up to £ 15.38 per hour.
Duties may include but not limited to :
- Working closely with the creative team on priority promos
- Resource management
- Maintain the tidyness of edit suites and technical areas, report any faulty or damaged equipment.
- Booking audio mixing and edit time via Farmers Wife
- Booking all VO artists, liaising with talent agents and Creatives
- Booking out of house Facilities and maintaining close relationships with our out of house facilities owners
- Booking Freelancers for edit and audio , due to holiday, sickness etc.
- Monthly meeting with Creative Production Co-ordinators to add the monthly make list currently in Farmers Wife
- Reactive to last minute changes and finding solutions.
- Raising all Post Production P.O.’s and processing all invoices.
- Mastering of promos for broadcast using adobe premiere pro, delivering multiple versions to the technical operations team
- Create and amend GFX elements within all short form content with adobe after effects and automate-IT
- Ensure that material is Ofcom compliant
- Cover editor holidays, sickness etc
- Liasing with internal departments
- Create content for the Web and Social media
- Complete the final step of the Adobe export of the file based delivery process
Apply today !