£21 - £38 per hour
219 758 4300
16 days ago
Until 1st April 2021
Maternity cover until April 1st 2021
London Central St Giles (WFH for now)
£21.25 - £38.79 per hour
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with
technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is
to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic,
from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only we
can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately,
letting the technology speak for itself.
We has grown into a community used by over 2 billion people across the globe to
access information, share video, and shape culture. As a Marketing Manager for
EMEA, you will actively support the launch of upcoming campaigns across
the region. You will work closely with the creative and media agencies as well as local
marketing teams to supervise the creative development and production of the campaign.
- Manage and execute EMEA policy marketing & social impact programs.
- Build unique experiences and project to drive awareness and understanding of
the platform for policy makers
- Identify, prioritize, and act on strategic partnerships and build co-marketing activities
- Collaborate cross-functionally both within marketing and other internal functions to
identify high potential opportunities
- Work with agencies to develop education materials, creative assets and innovative
ways to demonstrate and communicate our impact on the economy, culture
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with policy and/or corporate communications
- Demonstrated background in building collaborative relationships with a variety of
teams and job functions including business development, product management,
brand marketing, and external partners.
- Demonstrated skill using insights (qualitative and quantitative) to design marketing
- Organized, self-starter with strong project management capabilities and
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- +4 years of relevant work experience