Job descriptionPersonal & Team Assistant
Length: 6 months
Rate: £38-41 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- To carry both internal and external administrative and protocol/reception duties that do not need to take up the team’s time so as to ease workload and co-ordination with the GB And our clients' executive.
- Co-ordination with travel agents regarding travel arrangements.
- Replying standard queries on telephone and mail on behalf of the team.
- Routing/dispatching all correspondence to relevant internal and external office.
- Making external and internal appointments for the team. Assisting in drafting, circulating and replying to various correspondence and responding to routine administrative queries both internal and external.
- Developing and managing an efficient and up to date filing system.
- Facilitate resources required for meetings as well as ensuring all minutes and pre-reads are circulated beforehand.
- Ensure the office has a good and hygienic atmosphere conducive for working as well as.
- University degree qualification or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years experience working in an FMCG environment
- Key functional capabilities required for this role are excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Highly organised with ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Particularly important for managing expectations with stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Strong, clear communicator (oral and written) with good people skills
- Computer literate - Word = Mastery
Interested? Please apply today!