Job descriptionPerformance Specialist
Length: 12 months
Rate: £25-30 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Agency Search Acceleration Program aims to drive media automation and growth for our client and Agencies. We partner closely with large UK agencies that are early adopters of our client's most transformational advertising products. The Performance Specialist works directly with agencies to develop the skills needed to leverage new products, deliver client results that maximize the agency value and establish processes that the agency can incorporate into their team’s operations.
- Drive the execution of our clients' Search Acceleration Automation program with one of the largest performance agencies in the UK.
- Agree and execute a joint quarterly plan, run training sessions, coordinate tests across multiple campaigns and develop agency case studies.
- Co-develop agency best practices around new products. Codify these best practices as a process that the agency can incorporate into their team’s operations.
- Present learnings and report progress regularly to management, both internally and externally.
- Be the voice of the agency at our client to ensure that agency feedback informs our client's product roadmap.
As a Performance Specialist with our clients, you will have opportunities for development across multiple areas:
- You will develop deep expertise in the use of our most innovative performance advertising products. You will interact with Product Leads to understand the future roadmap and to become an evangelist of those products within the agency.
- Using your project management skills you will design and agree joint quarterly plans with the agency that are beneficial for clients, the agency, users, and our client. You will own the execution of those plans, documenting your learnings in order to help other teams replicate your plans efficiently at scale in the future.
- You will use your analytical skills to help your agency design tests and measure gains in campaign performance, time-savings and other agreed success metrics. You will use your critical thinking and communication skills to build compelling recommendations to accelerate decisions at the agency.
- You will collaborate with multiple cross functional teams with our client to educate agencies, customize sales collateral and develop case studies. You will explore opportunities to grow your agency partnership and you will receive support from your Performance Strategy Manager and Industry Head to materialize those opportunities.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital performance advertising
- Stakeholder and client management experience
- Ability to manage client relationships, deliverables and KPIs with minimal guidance
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactivity and self-starter attitude
- 5+ years of relevant experience in cross channel performance marketing
- Deep understanding of digital media agencies
- Experience in pitching performance marketing campaigns that drive client or agency growth
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Ability to conduct basic data analysis and build data-driven proposals
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
Interested? Please apply today!