Job descriptionPerformance Specialist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £27.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Own the company’s led Operational Excellence strategy within the agency and drive project delivery.
- Develop sustainable initiatives to drive long term search maturity and best practice adoption within the agency.
- Reconcile the company’s objectives with the agency's strategy and drive scalable solutions through company product adoption
- Be the automation evangelist to drive adoption of SA360 automation features and drive workflow efficiencies within the agencies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams internally and at the agency to put forward data driven insights, research based narratives and strategic recommendations aligned to agency goals and internal targets.
- Utilize insight and measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to agency presentations and proposals
Being an Agency Strategist, you will own the Agency Operational Excellence strategy. You will need to drive automation and excellence SA360 through innovation, upskilling, consulting and activating new automation products and features for the agency to drive campaign performance and time-saving.
You will work with our client and partner teams to develop compelling project plans backed with insights and data. Using your exceptional business and communication skills, you will translate those plans into wide scale action to drive maximum impact and deliver against Agency objectives."
You’ll spend your time exploring available opportunities and use your critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and certification.
- 5+ years agency experience - proven success in recommending and implementing wide scale changes to drive significant client or agency growth and profitability.
- Strong cross channel performance marketing experience/knowledge.
- Experience with pitching digital solutions High degree of proactivity and ownership of accounts, deliverables and KPIs - self-starter and self-driven attitude.
- Strong project management skills Experienced building working relationships with external clients and managing C-Level relationships, becoming a trusted partner
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions.
- Proven experience creating and sharing “best practice” solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and impact at scale.
- Ability to understand and conduct basic data analysis and forecasting.