Job descriptionPerformance Specialist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £27.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The successful candidate will work closely with agency leadership to build out their outcome-based strategy.
The role requires an ability to help agencies expand their outcome-based services to include various company products within their e-Commerce and Branding services.
You will need to architect an e-commerce offering with apps through innovation, upskilling and consulting. Activating new strategies, products and features for the agency.
You will need to be a “Display and Video Action” evangelist for the agency and clients to help drive business growth through adoption and future focus.
You will work with our client and partner teams to develop compelling outcome-based project plans backed with insights and data. Using your exceptional business and communication skills, you will translate those plans into wide scale action to drive maximum impact and deliver against their agency objectives.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and certification.
- Solid understanding of e-comm and social media marketplace.
- 5+ years agency experience - proven success in recommending and implementing wide scale changes to drive significant client or agency growth and profitability.
- Strong cross channel performance marketing experience/knowledge.
- Experience with pitching digital solutions High degree of proactivity and ownership of accounts, deliverables and KPIs - self-starter and self-driven attitude.
- Great organizational and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance.
- Experienced in building working relationships with external clients and managing B/C-Level relationships, becoming a trusted partner. Strong communications skills and comfort presenting to cross-functional audiences
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions.
- Proven experience creating and sharing “best practice” solutions to inculcate a culture of learning and impact at scale.
- Ability to understand and conduct basic data analysis and forecasting.
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable.