Job descriptionPerformance Marketing Manager – Media
Our media client is looking for a highly organised, analytical and strategic Performance Marketing Manager to support new growth initiatives and help run the day-to-day delivery of their marketing program. To be responsible for all Paid Performance activity, to help set the paid marketing roadmap, managing both agencies and internal teams to deliver best-in-class campaigns. Advanced knowledge of all main channels, as well as the role of email, is key.
Experience of working in entertainment, media, education or tech industries would be desirable. A background in managing successful, full funnel marketing campaigns is key, along with an audience first mindset, and a strong understanding of digital.
Responsibilities to include:
- Plan and create performance campaigns across paid channels to support launches, seasonal campaigns, and always-on activity
- Explore opportunities for innovating and optimising within new and existing performance channels
- Develop new growth hacking and optimisation strategies to produce a competitive advantage
- Oversee our performance marketing agency, to define approach and manage performance process
- Responsible for full lifecycle of performance assets from brief to delivery, ensuring a constant pipeline of best in class creative, working cross-functionally with our Creative Studio and Production teams
- In conjunction with performance agency, create a performance testing strategy in order to gain insights and learnings, communicating results with the wider business
- Manage and monitor budgets
- Prepare weekly reports against a set KPI framework.
- Identify latest trends and insights for new and creative growth and lead generation strategies.
What you need for the role:
- Degree level qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, planning and delivering performance focused digital marketing campaigns
- Digital first background
- Experience running performance marketing campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Confident using Google Analytics to analyse campaigns and produce reports
- Test-and-learn mindset, constantly striving to optimise and improve campaign performance
- Examples of making a tangible diﬀerence to campaign performance
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and relevant experience of managing internal and agency teams
- Strong experience of commissioning performance creative, managing the process from brief to delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience either at a top digital agency or at a high growth digital brand.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.