£57000 - £68000 per annum
218 758 4300
7 months ago
Location: WFH due to Covid – then Central London
Length: 12 months
Rate: £57000 - £68000
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Working for a Global Tech company, in this role you will lead the Agency Performance relationship for a key Media Agency in the UK, building a partnership that drives best in class use of search, sustained revenue growth and advocacy for our platform. Managing C and B+ level relationships that require both the running of scaled strategic programs and highly focussed tactical work.
- Build a best in class agency partnership that drives sustained growth for the company and the agency.
- Create and deliver agency partnership plans and strategies that drive capabilities across automation and product excellence, ensuring Search is effectively valued. Ensuring an effective governance structure is in place to drive your strategic initiatives forward.
- Build and maintain C and B+ level relationships with the Managing Director and his direct reports at a Managing Partner level across operating companies and be a representative for the companies search solution to agency C-Suite.
- Deliver strategic search initiatives such as 'Search Maturity' creating agency sponsorship for these value and revenue driving initiatives and delivering both the program strategy, management and execution
- Be an active member of the Agency Performance Community, running scaled work streams that align to our Agency Performance plan and deliver effectiveness for pods across the department
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years+ experience working in Sales or Business Development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in or with search businesses or specialists
- Experience of cross functional engagement and project management
- Strong knowledge of competitor landscape, especially within search and media agencies