Job descriptionOur client, a global Tech company who specialises in data privacy and they're looking to add a People Operations professional to their global team!
This is a extremely varied HR position where you’ll be responsible for several areas across HR Operations including global employment contracts, benefits, benchmarking, recruitment and onboarding across multiple different regions! You’ll also have the opportunity to be involved in change projects such as payroll implementation and benefits overhaul!
- Conducting research and compiling reports on HR Operations in multiple countries for the expansion into new states and ensuring agreements reflect state differences
- Drafting employee contracts, including clause drafting
- Conducting salary benchmarking and managing job title changes & promotions
- Liaising with HR Consultant on queries & leave
- Managing the recruitment lifecycle by sifting candidates, arranging interviews, conducting interviews and negotiating offers
- Arranging office events
- Ensuring new hires are set up with IT & HRIS
As this is an international company to thrive in this role you’ll need previous HR experience working in a multinational environment, such as EMEA or APAC or US.
This is a permanent position paying up to £50K depending on experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration!