Job descriptionWe have a very exciting opportunity for a People Operations Manager! If you are open to a 12 month contract this role offers great exposure across all aspects of operations working in an innovative tech organisation.
As the People Operations Manager, you'll be supporting the Head of People Operations and Reward to provide seamless HR operational support to all employees across all locations and to support on benefits and reward. This is a varied role where you'll be responsible for all touch points of the entire employee lifecycle from the offer process for new hires, to onboarding, induction, performance management, pay reviews, promotions, and job changes through to leaving.
- Execute a seamless end to end HR operational service across the UK and Europe.
- Mentor a team of HR Operations Advisers / Coordinators.
- Lead on HR transactions from hiring, performance management, promotions, job changes etc. and payroll activities for the UK workforce.
- Support on: HR policy development, HR systems to ensure the safety of data and the on the corporate governance agenda
- Support the Head of People Operations and Reward with the reward agenda including pay levels, bonus, share plans and benefits.
- Pro-actively look to improve ways of working to increase efficiency and improve the employee experience
To thrive in this role you'll need:
- a proven track record in People Operations
- a good knowledge of HR Operations, HR Systems, and Reward and benefits
- an ability to deliver at pace in a fast-moving, growth-focused business
- strong, clear and credible communication skills
The People Operations Manager role is a 12 month FTC paying up to 65K depending on experience. This role is live so apply now for immediate consideration!