Job descriptionOur client – a creative marketing agency - is looking for an energetic and experienced HR Advisor to join their team!
Salary is up to £35k, depending on experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely across the business to assist line managers to understand, implement and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Managing the full employee lifecycle.
- Provide administrative support on HR processes (including payroll and benefits)
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes.
- Supporting the HR team with any other adhoc duties.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and ensuring they are annually reviewed and updated.
- Contributing to HR data reports.
- Managing the probations and providing guidance as required.
- Give ER advice to managers and action performance improvement plans, and low level disciplinaries and grievances
If you have:
- A proven track record as a pro-active and self-motivated HR professional seeking to implement the skills you have gained throughout your career to date?
- The ability to use good judgement when advising the business on appropriate actions.
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity as well as have confidence in building relationships with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrable current generalist HR knowledge in employee relations, performance management, organisational change, reward and recognition and employee legislation.
- Work collaboratively – you recognise the value and responsibility of working in a team and are seeking to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally.
! Apply now to be immediately considered for the role !