Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator.
This role is working with our client, an International Marketing company! This Payroll & Benefits Administrator role has become available on the creative side of the business. The role is a 50/50 spilt working on both Payroll & Benefits administration. You will need to demonstrate previous experience in payroll administration and demonstrable experience working with Excel & large spreadsheets. This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge into new areas such as benefits.
- Advanced use of Excel to support wider HR Team & business
- Payroll administration - Record employee life cycle changes & employee updates for payroll & check and reconcile payroll data against HRIS
- Act as first point of contact on benefit questions & queries, liaising with third party providers & maintenance of benefits platforms
- HRIS utilisation including conducting audits when necessary
- Data management both paper & digital, ensuring compliance with GDPR
This is a full time permanent position paying £22-25K depending on experience.
If you have previous payroll administration experience and a keen interest in working within media, creative or marketing agency environment apply through the link provided today!