City of London
17 days ago
Just begun your Payroll and looking for an opportunity to continue to build your skills? Interested a role that will lead on the area of HRIS, Benefits or Reward? Looking for an interesting and collaborative environment? This could be the role for you!
This is an exciting new opportunity within a global Media company, who are currently recruiting for a new Payroll and Systems Administrator, to sit within the creative part of the business. You will have the opportunity to build upon your current payroll skills and utilise your excellent Excel skills, within this fast paced and collaborative team.
- You will be working with the Compensation and Benefits Manager to ensure the team processes accurate payroll, employee data and benefits across the group.
- You will be responsible for Payroll information management for multiple departments within the group, including liaising with Shared Services
- You will work closely with the People department to ensure you are able to support the business in the right way with Pay, Benefits and Employee data.
- Carrying out HRIS information audits
- Acting as the HRIS key user
- Working with the wider company to ensure all Benefits information for existing and new starters employees is correct
- General People information administration
You will have:
- a can-do attitude, with the natural inclination toward attention to detail and data management
- Strong Excel skills, ideally pivot tables and/or V look ups experience or know-how
- 6 months+ payroll administration experience, or previous experience within a HRIS or people data orientated role, where you used Excel daily with large sets of data
This company will offer you:
- An incredible environment within a creative agency
- Weekly catch ups and training sessions for your consistent career development
- A great opportunity to build on your Payroll skills, leading from Payroll into a Reward, HRIS or Benefits Analyst in the future
- £25,000 per annum plus lots of great benefits
If you think this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to hear from you!