Job descriptionPartnership Exec
High profile brand
Our client is a high profile household brand working with exciting, well known global clients across Sport, Fashion & Luxury Goods. They are currently looking for an experienced Partnership Exec to join their successful Partnership team.
- Support Head of Partnerships on the fulfillment of commercial agreements; with a key role in planning, budgeting, scheduling and logistics management of all deliverables and ensuring effective lines of communication with all
- Relationship management; develop strong relationships with brand partners and clients, constantly striving for excellence and improvement of communication and service levels and importantly, adding value.
- Logistics management: partnership commitments may take the form of shoots, business meetings, media commitments or personal appearances; all of which will need careful planning and logistics management day to
- Budget management and financial reconciliation of all commercial activities, ensuring accurate records are kept, budgets are approved, timely payments are made and reconciliations made.
- Community management for products on social media accounts, working alongside Social Media Manager to approve publishing plan, copywriting for posts and producing monthly reports on activity.
- Liaise closely with the inhouse Head of Creative, digital and communications team to ensure strong collaboration and elevation of all client commercial and media activities to support the fulfillment of core deliverables to brand
- Status Reports – ensure weekly status reports across all partners are kept updated and circulated as well as partnership contractual obligations are tracked.
- Server management of assets / research across the brand partners and competitors
- Diary management for calls with partners across the team as required
In order to be considered:
- Previous agency experience at a brand, rights holder or agency essential. Min 3 years
- Complete discretion, positive attitude, organised and proactive approach
- Attention to detail & proactive mindset
- Solid budgeting skills
- Excellent communication and professional language
- Flexible mind-set regarding the requirements of the role; availability and accessibility
- Proactive and ability to self-manage, multi-task & prioritise
- Presentation / document development
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.