£50000 - £29 per hour
219 758 4300
about 1 month ago
Location: London (work from home temporarily due to covid)
Duration: ASAP until 1st of February 2022
You will be a technologist taking responsibility for the success of our music platforms largest partnerships, leading deployments, optimizing implementations to increase revenue, driving new business opportunities, and seeking innovative solutions in the fluid work of digital music to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You will have the opportunity to lead projects and cross-functional teams and should be a self-motivated individual looking to solidify the strategic partnerships with the largest traditional Music partners This job requires programming knowledge.
- Own the technical relationship with many of our top premium partners and work closely with the Business Development team to make sure these partners are successful on the platform (thereby helping to unlock the rights to additional highly desired content for the community to enjoy).
- Identify, drive, and optimize the revenue flow from existing and new business opportunities by leveraging technologies through prototyping and innovation.
- Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features and new internal tools, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Apply technical and project-management skills to make sense of masses of data, increasing our value to music creators all over the globe.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience (5 -7 years)
- Experience working with internet products and technologies in software engineering, product management, engineering program management, technical account management, or sales engineering.
- SQL experience required. Programming language readability required (no specific language required, but Python, Java, Go preferred).
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Advanced Degree such as MS or MBA.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail with the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proven ability to work in a customer facing or partner facing role.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Experience in digital music is a plus.
- Ability to speak and write French, German or Turkish is a plus.