Job descriptionPartner Solutions Manager
Length: 12 months
Rate: £39-43 p/h
Our clients' Games Partnerships team is a strategic and partner-facing role who puts our gaming developers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to partner with Strategic Partner Managers to develop industry-specific relationships with existing and new partners through operational excellence. This role will act as a primary operational point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders to resolve Gaming Developers inquiries and support them on an ongoing basis. This will be an operationally intensive role working with various internal processes and systems across our clients' to keep our partners’ business operations running.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work cross functionally to triage operational issues and help drive resolutions for Gaming Developers
- Manage day to day operational work and offer high-touch solutions which includes addressing games submission pipeline, policy compliance, product bugs escalation, developer contracts and registration issues.
- Own internal operational tasks such as filing escalation reports, monitoring outcome, communicating status internally to partner managers and externally to gaming developer partners.
- Serve as an internal advocate aligning operational needs from key gaming developers with the policy and developer platform team.
- Being the subject matter expert within the games partnerships team on developer platform policies.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve partner experience on our clients' platform compliance through the creation of scaled messaging and education materials.
- BA/BS Degree or Higher
- 5+ years of experience in online operations, customer success, account / partner management or project management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Good understanding of the internet and/or gaming industry.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin or Vietnamese as the role requires engaging with partners in these key markets.
Interested? Please apply today!