Job descriptionWe are recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Partner Recruiter to work with one of the world’s most successful professional services organisations.
If this sounds appealing, this could be the career move you’re looking for…
As the Partner Recruiter you'll be working with a newly created resourcing team and reporting to the Head of partner Hire. Your goal will be to help to unlock the senior talent acquisition challenges, by translating their growth ambitions and succession plans into timely, innovative and market leading Partner talent acquisition strategies. This is a contributor role, responsible for meeting hiring plans by filling open requisitions with talented and qualified candidates. You will be responsible for leading the end-to-end recruiting life cycle completing at the offer process. This responsibility includes sourcing and screening candidates, managing the process, facilitating offers, employment negotiations and ensuring a world-class experience.
- Lead on direct search assignments for open Partner roles
- Manage search and engagement process for external agencies
- Deliver the output of succession plans and run direct Partner search campaigns, from sign-off to completion
- Drive the candidate assessment process and ensure adequate provisioning of support to candidates and hiring partners
- Manage complex compensation, negotiations and offer processes
- Deliver against the internal mobility approach
- Deliver market intelligence, mapping and insights to support business growth plans and decision making
- Develop and maintain stakeholder, hiring partner and candidate relationships
- Conduct telephone or face-to-face screens and / or technical screens
- Manage talent pools developing strong relationships with passive and diverse talent
- Maintain strong relationships across the firm’s Resourcing functions to ensure full utilisation of talent pools and market intelligence
- Senior stakeholder management and influence to drive outstanding client experience
- Ability to understand Capability Leads / Hiring Partners’ business and hiring needs
- Experience developing and executing innovative Partner recruiting strategies
- Ability to map, headhunt and screen prospects
- Experience of directly sourcing and securing Partner level candidates into a large multi-service line business
- Maintain a pool of candidates including active and passive prospects, hired and exited employees, and other candidate relationships through the end-to-end process
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team as the Partner Recruiter, who will be directly responsible for bringing some of the most senior, world-class talented individuals into the business, whilst ensuring an efficient, market-leading and rewarding experience for both the business and the candidate.
This is a permanent position paying up to £90K.
Apply now for immediate consideration!