Job descriptionPartner Marketing Manager
Length: 11 months
Rate: £240-244 per day
- Work with our client's Account Directors and directly with Partners to understand the demands of their business, gathering insight and translating these business needs into the wider marketing plan.
- Build and execute joint-marketing plans that result in measurable pipeline growth and revenue
- Localise and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns in region.
- Drive effective partner marketing and field marketing interlocks to enable success.
- Being able to work on specific deal pursuits and drive new growth
- Manage partner sponsorships for strategic events
- Measure key metrics and KPIs to ensure goals, objectives and deliverables are met.
- Manage local marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
- Continually look at ongoing innovations and best practices to elevate the program, experience and results.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing or Partner Marketing
- Experience in developing partner facing programs, strong experience in managing and influencing multiple partners to execute on shared goals.
- Experience in managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders across concurrent campaigns.
- Bachelor degree