£46 - £51 per annum
219 758 4300
13 days ago
08 Jun 00:00
Role: The position of Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in helping Business Development & Strategic Partner Managers support the team API clients and channel partners to drive usage and growth. The candidate will possess project management, strong organizational and coordination skills plus the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- Manage, own and improve key operational processes required for team Business API, providing feedback to constantly refine and accelerate the process in the region.
- Own all regional reporting & analytics efforts, developing bespoke reports and analysis across multi-dimensions, informing the BD & Partnerships team about trends and opportunities through deep-data analysis. Re-package insights for internal and as relevant external consumption.
- Work closely with channel partners and managed end-clients, building close working relationships, including following up on action items and helping with simple, non-technical inbound queries and approvals
- Monitor and communicate performance updates for the team business API product weekly, and identify spikes and trends for further follow up by account managers.
- Compile and distribute literature created internally for the purposes of sales pitches, educational material for external audiences, or internal briefings.
- Develop and communicate operational updates and processes, internally and externally.
- Organize external business and sales events for the Partnerships team and channel partners and clients
- BA/BS in Business or related field (In lieu of degree, 5+ years of relevant work experience).
- 3-5+ Years operational experience within SaaS environment preferred
- Experience with business analysis, data modeling, and deep understanding of common BI technology (e.g Tableau, SAP Business Objects, QlickView, etc.).
- Highly literate in word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and their advanced functions.
- Strong project management and planning experience. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Able to confidently communicate with people of all ranks in a clear and effective manner.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.