Job descriptionOnline Operations Agent
Length: 12 months
Rate: £13-15 p/h
The main function of an online operations agent is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical online operations agent is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Interested? Please apply today!