£19 - £21.50 per hour
219 758 4300
20 days ago
Location: London (WFH Temporarily due to Covid)
Length: 11 months
Rate: £19-£21.50 (40 hours p/w)
As the Onboarding & Training Specialist in Support Operations, you will be responsible for the onboarding experience of our new team members and learning experience of internal products. You will obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts to translate into informative, engaging and visually compelling training for a variety of audiences. In addition, you will do project management for various onboarding and training requests. This role will be based in London.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Develop onboarding and training strategies and measure programs effectiveness.
- Create high-quality learning experiences in both web-based (eLearning) and instructor-led environments.
- Conduct and present in-person onboarding and training sessions.
- Ensure all training materials are consistent and up to date
- Ensure all training materials are satisfying team onboarding and training goals and objectives
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods: in-classroom training and e-learning.
- Knowledge of various eLearning tools
- Experience with video tutorials software such as (non-exhaustive) Camtasia and Articulate 360.
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple deadlines and delivering multiple projects at once.
- Experience adjusting to changes in priorities or scope of projects.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.