Job descriptionWe have a great opportunity for an OD Analyst to join our client working in this new area of the business!
As the Organisation Design Analyst you'll be supporting the Global Head of Organisational Effectiveness in a variety of Organisation Design activities of differing scope and complexity. You'll be running workshops, arranging, planning, coordinating and managing the templates, maintaining the OD toolkit, coaching and training and working cross functionally, all in a global fast-changing landscape with a high level of complexity.
- Responsible for engaging with stakeholders and planning and coordinating workshops
- Work closely with HRIS to gather and analyse HR data while maximising the use of data insights
- Build and keep up to date organisation charts
- Maintain the OD toolkit, coach and train relevant stakeholders and support colleagues to implement, use and compile data
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and identify design challenges and provide solutions
- Apply industry and organisation knowledge and best practice when working with internal stakeholders
If you are an OD Specialist or a HR Generalist with a background in transformation this role could be a great next step. You'll be able to hit the ground running if you have experience working in a complex matrix company and have global exposure in a previous role. To thrive as the OD Analyst you'll need previous experience working in a similar role on organisation design programmes.
This a perm role with a salary up to £55,000 + bonus with flexible working.
Apply now for immediate consideration!