£110000 - £464.27 per day
219 758 4300
17 days ago
London NW10 (work remotely temporarily due to covid)
3 months full time, PAYE contract
£464.27 per day (8hrs p/d)
Business Services (DBS) is a multi-functional global shared services function, created to further improve business efficiency and empower our markets to focus on our commercial growth.
We have transformed how we deliver services to the markets:
- Single point of responsibility to manage relationships, shape demand, & manage service and outcome delivery
- Standardized business service lines to drive efficiency and scalability
- Insight-focused business analytics service
- Market outcome-focused services underpinned by efficient IT process management
- More control, cost efficiency and transparency of application delivery
- One DBS strategy supported by strategic multi-year financial goals and modelling
- Transparent /differentiated pricing to drive standardization and year-on-year efficiency improvements
- Be thought leaders able to set the future direction for our technology and build support among key stakeholders
- Provide deep expertise for key technologies and platforms
- Enable execution and the realization of tangible business outcomes by partnering with the markets/functions to design and create solutions that leverage our existing capabilities while also identifying innovations that can benefit the enterprise.
- Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing, configuration and troubleshooting experience on VoIP solutions such as Cisco UC product line, including Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Unity Connection and Unified Contact Center express (UCCX)
- Involved in planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing complex collaboration systems including Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Contact Center Express
- Candidate will support system administration, hands-on operational tasks, system design, engineering and consultation for the Cisco UC environment.
- Work closely with business and technology counterparts to understand enterprise objectives and their impact on UC network infrastructure.
- Primarily responsible for the design, configuration and administration of Cisco unified communications and telephony systems.
- Administer Cisco Communication Manager, Unity Connection, , Contact Center Express as well as related network hardware and software.
- Ability to prepare as-built documentation, operating instructions and procedures. Problem source identify and resolve user and system telephony issues.
- Works independently or as a team member to plan, develop, implement, and support voice systems.
- Ownership of implementation and support of technical designs
- Work closely with project management to ensure timelines are met with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Communicate deviances from plan/scope to ensure projects stay on track
- Follow change process and implement accordingly.
- Able to perform UCCX scripting
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process for all Network Routing and Switching issues and Project Delivery
- Prepare and maintain Networking Standards guidelines and associated documentation.
- Contribute to workflow across change requests, documentation, ticketing, design sessions and meeting participation
- Coordinate vendor escalations by acting as a bridge between the vendor's engineering resources and the company.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex 3rd level complex network related issues
- Coordinate, recommend and review the tools for deployment, implementation, management, monitoring and reporting.
- BS, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications and / or equivalent formal training or work experience. Experience/Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience engineer-level work with Cisco UCCE or UCCX (Contact Center Enterprise or Contact Center Express).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in with Cisco CUCM and Cisco Unity Connections systems, to include design, implementation, support, and QoS/CoS configurations.
- Minimum 3 years (or equivalent knowledge base) work experience in implementing and maintaining voice network systems according to Customer/system requirements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with ordering, implementing and supporting dial tone and circuits including POTs, T1 and ISDN-PRI.