£34 - £38 per hour
219 758 4300
6 months ago
- Manage cross-functional project teams of network, software engineers and end-users to design and develop products to meet company goals, program objectives and key results.
- Initiate concurrent projects from conception and oversee software delivery, rollout and adoption of products, using fast, re-iterative methodologies.
- Elicit detailed business and system requirements by engaging with the business and engineering teams to capture clear functional design artefacts using techniques like use cases, data diagrams, and process flow diagrams.
- Collaborate with different individuals across the organisation, develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but also dig in and get the job done.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Agree impact, benefits, measures of success and target milestone dates.
- Work with stakeholders to identify next half, next year roadmap deliverables for your assigned program.
- Experience working within highly technical environments, with responsibilities in requirements analysis, solution design, project management, software or network engineering.
- Experience in product management and development: building scalable multi-tenant platforms, driving tooling initiatives, and translating strategic initiatives into software product roadmaps.
- Software delivery experience building large wide-scaled solutions, using re-iterative/agile type software delivery methodologies.
- Experience understanding operational requirements and translating needs into software product implementation plans.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organisational skills with a clear focus under pressure.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and participate in technical design discussions.
- Background in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Network Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with Network-centric program/product management and development.
- Previous software and/or network production engineering experience.