Job descriptionmUX Specialist
Length: 11 Months
Rate: £24.00 - £29.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
You will help companies adopt a user centric strategy, testing culture and use quantitative and qualitative data to optimize user experiences and drive more conversions.
You will play a key role in improving mobile sites through scaled initiatives, materials, tools and upskilling other teams.
- Consult with the company’s largest customers to provide specific, data-informed and actionable advice to improve mobile site conversion rates and business results. Focus on user behaviour to advise usability/UX improvement ideas and industry trends.
- Analyze Customer Analytics data to show differences in user behaviour on different screens in order to optimize client assets, support usability/UX audits with client's own data.
- Deliver engaging client presentations, build trust and client commitment to A/B testing roadmaps.
- Consult with internal account management teams, partner teams and customers to track the progress and impact.
- Review current processes and develop processes and workflows to increase team productivity and efficiency.
- BA/BS degree in UX and UI design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in UX research, Conversions Rates, A/B Testing with technical knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge of the company analytics or similar tools.
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to break down complex problems and simplify.
- Ability to present complex topics to senior client stakeholders including C-Suite when applicable
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced cross-functional team environment
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by and the challenges facing web developers.
- Communicate design recommendations to both internal and external teams.
- Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs and proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting data driven materials to groups of any size and background