Job descriptionMidweight Designer – Media
Do you live and breathe design? Do you daydream about working on campaigns featuring some of the most exciting global talent around? Are you inspired by the idea of making your mark within a small but talented creative team? Assuming the answer is yes, let’s speak!
Our media client is looking for a talented, multi-discipline, mid-weight designer to join our rapidly scaling content team on a permanent basis. You’ll be working across the full spectrum of our creative content and marketing materials, from emails and on-site promos to social media ads, integrated campaigns, and engagement-driving, organic social content. New content is continually required, which will keep the creative and design requirements fresh and interesting, covering an endless range of inspiring topics.
They are looking for a super creative talent used to delivering highly e?ective and engaging entertainment & advertising work, who wants to be a crucial part of a small, close-knit team
Responsibilities to include:
· Create best-in-class marketing assets across paid and owned channels
· Come up with simple yet e?ective design ideas
· Constantly exploring new ways to connect the brand creatively with our audiences
· Regularly develop new creative routes for paid ads with iterative, test & learn mindset whilst ensuring work adheres to brand guidelines
· Feed into photography briefs for Talent shoots
· Retouch photography assets where required
· Contribute to creative brainstorms and bigger campaign activation ideas
· Where relevant, collaborate with senior copywriter to produce joined up creative work
What you need for the role:
· Strong conceptual creative, who thrives on making visually compelling, best in class content
· Breadth of experience including paid ads, email and native social content
· Digital first but with strong ATL design sensibility
· Combines excellent attention to design detail with a drive to make engaging and entertaining work across multiple channels
· Ability to retouch photography assets to professional standards desirable
· Experience of working with video (e.g. storyboarding, connecting etc) and Art Directing photoshoots - good to have
· Advanced understanding of best practice digital design principles
· Strong experience in designing for premium media content brands
· Exemplary layout and typography skills, in keeping with premium brand design
· Mastery of CS: photoshop, illustrator, and InDesign.
· Experience in Motion Graphics / After E?ects desirable
· Working knowledge of sketch &/or figma would be great but not essential
· Illustration skills also great but not essential
· 2:1 or higher degree in design from a leading art school or university (desirable)
· Digital native with at least some experience of ATL design(desirable)
· Experience with a leading brand or at a top creative or digital marketing agency desirable - entertainment experience a plus
· At least 4 years of experience in delivering similar high end media content with a great port- folio of relevant projects (desirable)
· Ability to develop concepts all the way through to completion
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.