Job descriptionMiddleweight Designer – communications specialists
BRISTOL (hybrid working – 2 days on site)
Are you an experienced Designer looking for your next challenge, if so this could be the role for you......
Our employee communication specialists agency are looking for an experienced Designer to join their team in Bristol. Our Clients team deliver engaging employee campaigns, work alongside our clients technical colleagues to deliver strategy, animations, brochures, websites and much more. The ideal candidate must be able to come up with new, creative ways to turn a brief into a bright idea for their impressive global clients.
What you need for the role:
- To be inherently creative and enjoy staying ahead of design trends and thinking about how to bring them into our world
- Be able to take full ownership of the lifecycle of a project and shine throughout, getting to the nub of a client brief, excelling at concepting stage right the way through to final design and delivery
- Be used to and enjoy interacting with clients, taking direction and developing ideas that you are proud of which go beyond just meeting the brief
- Be ambitious, very much a self-starter, happy to work as a team but also solo
- Be able to develop junior designers on the team
- Have 3 or more years agency experience
- Be extremely knowledgeable in design and production processes for both print and digital and enjoy jumping between various disciplines, such as branding, digital, print and motion graphics
- Have a razor-sharp eye for detail as well as a bursting passion for layout design and typography.
- Be able to create dazzling moodboards and storyboards that bring your ideas to life for clients and give context and oomph to the experience
- Be a master of Adobe CC especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Skills in After Effects would also be a big plus
- Have the ability to work accurately under pressure.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.