Job descriptionMembership Marketing Manager – Charity
Salary - £40K
Our client is looking for a Membership Marketing Manager to support their Engagement and Communications team, by leading the strategic member engagement planning and the development of member journeys. The role will be responsible for translating the strategy into a clear sales pipeline of membership acquisition and retention planning and campaigns, including educational course promotion. The role is responsible for developing channel plans ensuring they meet the expectations of their customers and members as well as delivering against performance targets and brand objectives. You will work closely with the Comms and Content Manager to ensure integration of all marketing and communications channels and content.
- Designing insight-led member journeys
- Executing campaign and event strategies in line with organisational and engagement objectives
- Using data and audience insight to inform campaign strategies
- Designing campaigns and workstreams to have maximum impact through channels, context and timing.
- Working with the Assistant Director of Membership Engagement and Communications you’ll be a champion for the brand across the organisation ensuring campaigns are delivering against the brand and business ambitions.
- Oversee analytical reporting across multi-channel campaigns, ensuring that reports are actionable.
- You will be an experienced channel planner, creating plans that will deliver effective performance within agreed budgets.
- Be accountable for campaign budgets and use appropriate measures to ensure campaigns don’t overspend and deliver KPIs.
- Oversee the implementation of paid media channels including PPC working with both internal teams and external agencies appropriately.
- Support the design and implementation of CRM marketing automation.
- Play a key role in developing website user journeys in line with campaign plans
- Work with colleagues across the comms team and IT to ensure they adhere to website best practice standards (for example with regards to usability and accessibility)
- Ensuring design, imagery and content are aligned to brand guidelines, our content framework and messaging matrix, as appropriate.
What you need for the role:
- Degree level education or equivalent (ideally in Marketing and / or Communications).
- Experience setting (and delivering against) marketing campaign KPIs
- Experience in media planning and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Experience of using reporting and analytics to manage performance
- Experience working across paid digital channels, particularly paid social and PPC, ideally within a B2B setting
- Paid media planning and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of SEO and UX
- Experience of working with designers / content creators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of further study and/or additional qualifications in marketing, communications, digital marketing ( desirable)
- Experience leading a marketing team (ideally within a professional body, trade association or membership organisation / and / or within a marketing agency) ( desirable)
- Experience using advanced attribution techniques ( desirable)
- CRM or marketing automation experience to improve marketing performance ( desirable)
- Experience designing / writing / developing website content ( desirable)
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.