Job descriptionMedia Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £21.00 - £24.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is looking for a Media Manager for the UK LCS agency team specialising in digital branding media solutions to work with one of their largest global advertising agency partners.
As a Media Manager, you will foster trusted relationships with scaled influencers at media agencies, combined with a deep understanding of the relevant agency departments, to drive company branding revenue, increase capabilities, drive commercial partnerships.
Demonstrate strategic organisation by working with wider sales teams to deliver in-Q revenue.
Sell company branding media to large media agencies, leveraging relationships, scaled selling and commercial opportunities. Advocating a greater use of company branding products and best-practise metrics pertaining to Display, and Video.
The Media Manger will build deep relationships with scaled key influencers at media agencies focusing on AV, Digital Leadership, AV, Investment, Social, and Digital Planning & Buying teams. The Media Manger will champion and support a shift from traditional media to digital media for clients and agencies.
The role requires being customer-first, externally-facing, and ensuring that advertisers are maximising the right company product(s) to deliver outstanding results on their advertising.
The 3x core objectives of the media manager:
- Drive significant YoY revenue growth on the display, and video
- Pitch sales narratives to TV, AV, Social, and Digital Planning/Buying teams
- Close commercial agreements with agency and agency clients that drive partnership revenue and growth
- Build outstanding relationships with media agencies with a focus on AV, Investment, Digital Planning & Buying teams
- Competitively sell company products and articulate benefits to agencies and advertisers
- Achieve aggressive growth targets
- Work at scale with media agencies to deliver roadshows and product solutions
- Educate agency teams on company media and tech solutions
- Use our client’s product pitches and company tools to influence planning/buying and grow the company’s investment
- Understand media and tech landscape and where company products can complement and/or compete
- Champion a wide range of company products but including programmatic and tech solutions
Commercial Rigour: ability to competitively pitch company media solutions, deliver aggressive growth targets, champion paradigm shift to digital-first advertising solutions
Product Focus: The successful candidate will have a proven track record in winning media spend in a competitive environment
Pitch Excellence: the successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering winning pitches
Strategic Understanding: the candidate will have strong experience in AV or digital advertising and will be able to position & sell the company within competitive frameworks
- University BA Degree
- Sales and business development experience
- TV or AV Planning experience
- Solid knowledge of company products across Display, and DV360 products
- Strong knowledge of competitor landscape, especially with AV and/or digital