Job descriptionRole: Media Lab EMEA Operations Manager
Duration: 12 months
As a Media Lab EMEA Operations Manager, you will use your knowledge of media planning/buying and agency management to work across the full breadth of the Media Lab.
Your job is to ensure that we are able to execute flawlessly on our media ambitions, that our day-to-day activities continue to run smoothly, and that we are able to track all of our media activities accurately. You will also be responsible for managing our media agencies in a fast-paced, always-on environment and have the ability to problem solve creatively to ensure optimum impact at scale.
On a day to day basis you’ll work with staff across EMEA marketing as well agencies in multiple EMEA markets so strong people skills & business understanding will be critical. No day is the same.
From working with the Media Lab to ensure our planning approach is consistently applied across all campaigns.
- To working with Legal to shape contracting on our more Creative projects.
- To crunching campaign/competitive data to share insights with Leadership.
- To tracking all media campaigns from planning through to reporting.
- To supporting Marketing run 1000+ mastheads a year across 40+ countries always using best practices.
- Education: MS or BA degree
- 10+ years within a marketing discipline - media agency/client-side,
- Understanding of media planning and execution tactics in an agency and client environment,
- Proficiency and experience in managing data tables and merging different sets of data to uncover business intelligence insights that will help evolve our processes.
- Deep knowledge of advertising offerings and advertising technology,
- Regional/EMEA-wide media experience,
- Experience in agency management,
- Managing resources and finances in accordance with business need