Job descriptionMeasurement and Attribution Lead
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £27.00 - £33.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide company-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our client’s key clients and understand how their range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Measurement Specialists (MSs) are specialists with a strategic focus of helping advertisers scale their use of company measurement and attribution solutions to drive measurement maturity. MSs possess deep product expertise in specific company measurement solutions and action on the insights produced.
- MSc work closely with LCS pods and Analytical Consultants and help advertisers deploy the latest measurement technologies to drive measurement maturity in the UK.
- MSs utilise their understanding of industry practices, digital media trends, analytical abilities and their persuasive influencing skills to convince advertisers to take the necessary actions to properly determine brand, media customer value and channel impact.
- They must have a strong knowledge of analytics and measurement solutions. In addition, MSs should have an understanding of 3rd party measurement offerings and how they may be competitively positioned against company solutions.
- MSc are aligned at the sector level and may be asked to develop strategic measurement plans for their book of business, develop activation plans and track progress against them. As a MSc you will drive a feedback loop with regional and global product leads.
- Our client’s large customer sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with analytics, marketing technology, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis in a customer-facing role.
- Understanding of the digital ad ecosystem and recent privacy changes
- Experience with Implementation/Configuration of Measurement, Web Analytics or Attribution Strategy including: Data-Driven Attribution/Non-Last Click Attribution, Cross-Device Measurement, Conversion Tracking, Geo-Experiments, Incrementality/Lift, Online-to-Offline measurement, Offline Data Import
- Knowledge of comapny measurement capabilities across ad and media platforms including Ads, Search Ads 360, Analytics.
- Experience with leading third-party measurement, site analytics (Adobe, Omniture), CRM, and data systems.
- Experience in dealing with and influencing senior advertiser / agency decision makers
- Experience in presenting insights and results to senior audiences
- Consult with advertisers & agency partners to understand their measurement goals and assess how the company measurement products can effectively address their needs
- Develop advanced measurement approaches including experiments, cross media measurement, attribution, and reach studies to prove the value of advertising to their client's business
- Partner with pods, the DV Team and other measurement specialists to drive adoption of measurement solutions and convince advertiser stakeholders to apply learnings, insights and recommended actions
- Manage relationships with senior data and analytics contacts at important clients in your sector