Up to £38ph
8 months ago
Platforms and Ecosystems Insight and Strategy Manager #282178
Duration: 12 months
You’re a strategic thinker and research enthusiast always focused on the user, someone who uses data and insights to craft meaningful stories and communicates research in a way everyone can understand - from product to marketing teams.
- Develop insight-led marketing & campaign strategy
- Design & drive insights roadmap
- Creative testing
- Report on core campaign KPIs
- Consultancy/support for scaled projects
- Bespoke research execution
- Strong strategic thinker and brand builder with a range of experience to bring to the role
- The ability to influence, shape and create marketing, campaign and creative strategy
- Experience managing third-party research agencies and complex, multi-country research studies
- Demonstrated technical expertise and knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; and superior project management and organisational skills
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.