Job descriptionMarketing Specialist
Length: ASAP for 12 months
Rate: £25-30 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client's mission is to give everyone a voice and show them the world. With 2 billion monthly active users, it has become the platform of a generation, shaping and empowering culture and society worldwide. Together with our creators, we are building a truly global destination for creativity, learning and free expression.
Our client's Brand & Reputation team is committed to shining a light on the positive impact the platform can have on people’s lives. Through quantitative evidence and qualitative storytelling, we seek to demonstrate the ways in which our clients' creative ecosystem can have a positive impact on economies, societies, and cultures.
In this role, you will play a key role in supporting our client's EMEA Marketing team with activations that clearly demonstrate our clients' positive impact on economies, societies, and cultures across the region. You have excellent project management skills and are able to efficiently and effectively shepherd complex, cross-functional projects to completion across geographies. You will be working closely with marketing, partnerships, comms, and policy teams to develop effective marketing campaigns and share regional strategy. Ideally, you have a keen understanding of the Key Opinion Formers (KOF) audience and how best to cut through to them.
- Project-manage execution of high-impact programs, in a cross-functional environment;
- Ability to manage and coordinate with limited guidance complex project streams, involving external stakeholders, and under tight deadlines. Very high attention to details;
- Develop strong messaging, creative assets and educational tools to drive a better understanding of our client and our initiatives to your target audience;
- Manage efficiently marketing budget;
- Track and analyse marketing programs to optimize overall results.
- Present and update an executive audience regularly
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, ~4-6 years of relevant work experience);
- At least 4-6 year experience in Marketing / Online marketing;
- Strong track record of project management and execution;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, fluency in English.
- Strong creative judgment and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand partners’ strategic background & objectives;
- Ability to at the same time deliver big budget and low cost projects;
- Good knowledge of the EMEA ecosystem; Ability to work effectively across functions and geography
Interested? Please apply today!