Job descriptionMarketing Specialist
Length: 12 months
Rate: £16-30 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is an initiative which strives to empower women & under-represented minorities to speak openly about their achievements in the workplace and beyond. Our client was founded in 2016 and since then we have reached 350K+ workshop participants globally. In practice, our client is a 90 minute workshop which is free and open to everyone, regardless of gender, race, seniority, ethnic background. In order to run this workshop you must become our clients' facilitator, of which we have over 9k all over the world.
We are looking for a proactive, independent, self-starter Temporary role (initial period of 12 months) to drive Marketing and Communication initiatives to scale our client even further, by bringing it to our customers and communities. We are looking for someone who is an experienced Marketing professional across brand, project management, email marketing and growth marketing, great team-player, organized, competent, caring and passionate about Diversity & Inclusion.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for all Marketing-driven initiatives within a given budget
- Lead the engagement with our 4000+ active facilitators
- Lead marketing activities, specially seasonal campaigns and events, to drive participants growth and facilitators engagement.
- Create and execute communications - Quarterly newsletters, Case studies (written & video) videos, website updates, etc.
- Guide agencies and partners we work with when we develop case studies to ensure consistent branding.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Marketing
- Proven Coordination and project Management skills, with capacity to oversee projects from beginning to end
- Experience stakeholder management skills and ability to influence across organizational levels and cross-functional departments
- Experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion programs
- Experience in organizing events (physical or digital), digital communications or producing content around a marketing topic a plus