Job descriptionMarketing Specialist
Length: 6 months
Rate: £16-30 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the global xPA marketing team through business analysis and development of marketing campaigns.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Maintain monthly dashboard on budget vs. actuals and key performance indicators to monitor the health of our clients' marketing and inform decision making for senior leadership.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives. Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage analysis across all of our clients' functions and regions.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration. Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Strong experience writing SQL queries, pulling data from relational databases, creating databases, and working with other statistical analysis and data mining software a plus.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience). Excellent written and presentation communication Experience in Marketing, designing, delivering campaigns and measuring their impact Project management experience in non-technical setting (e.g. marketing).
Interested? Please apply today!