£48.50 - £53.84 per hour
219 758 4300
27 days ago
Length: 11 months
Rate: £48.50 - £53.85 p/h (40 hours p/w)
This Software Engineer would be responsible for helping the Marketing team implement better data systems and analytics, identify operations efficiency opportunities, and provide meaningful recommendations and actionable strategies to stakeholders for continuous optimizations. This is a highly collaborative role that will require working with many teams across functions such as network planning, engineering, deployment and operations, program management, hardware quality, logistics, and more.
- Be the expert on operations data for our production networks.
- Build and manage industry leading data systems that are highly intuitive, scalable, and secure.
- Build cross-functional relationships, partnering with leadership, Ops engineers, program managers and data scientists to understand data needs.
- Use data mining and statistical techniques to validate or identify operational inefficiencies, exceptions, and fault/event correlations
- Provide data-driven narratives, determining what's important and appropriate next steps.
- Build and maintain data pipelines, tables, and dashboards, leveraging these for analysis and insight to share with various audience levels and influence company policies and procedures.
- Help create policies and machine learning algorithms to solve for various business problems.
- Expand our existing database, ensuring data quality standards are upheld.
- Implement pixels across media partners' sites to enable full-funnel tracking and measure conversions.
- Integrate SFDC with ad platforms so we can map leads to keyword, time, device and more, enabling us to optimize for more Sales Qualified Opportunities, and Sales Accepted Opportunities.
- Assist in the creation of landing page personalization using DemandBase data.
- Build pipelines for Marketo
- Build out lead scoring capabilities ensuring all lead sources are scored and surfaced for relevant stakeholders
- Stitching impression conversion data with internal prospect and customer data
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, a related technical discipline, or equivalent years of professional technical experience.
- 4+ years’ experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions.
- 4+ years’ experience modelling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations.
- Experience with high-level performance optimization and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis, queueing theory, and optimization techniques.
- Software engineering experience in React, GraphQL, Relay or similar.
- Knowledge of predictive modeling algorithms and frameworks.
- Familiarity with ML technologies and infrastructure.