Job descriptionMarketing Partner - charity/membership org
3 Month Contract
c £45k pro rata - immediate start
Our client is a Charity/Membership organisation, they are looking for a Marketing Partner to support their Head of Marketing on an interim basis during their busiest period. This role will include supporting the development of the 2021 marketing plan, including clear member acquisition and retention strategies, reviewing current and developing a new content and channel strategy, overseeing and delivering effective marketing communications to internal and external stakeholders and working closely with all stakeholders to ensure the most appropriate communications channels and messages are used to deliver on objective and help define processes for effective delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of the most effective ways to communicate the benefits of membership, engage new members with events and resources, and to grow the awareness of the brand.
- You’ll be the voice of the audience and will develop plans and campaigns rooted in audience-insight
- Develop best practice processes for content and channel planning to deliver business objectives
- A review of digital channels
- Help to define marketing planning priorities based on organisational objectives
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement within the customer journey and working with teams across the organisation on development and delivery
- Testing new approaches and ideas
- Tracking and analysis
Skills and Experience
- Marketing communications planning and campaign management
- Significant experience in planning and delivering digital channel strategies
- Strong content and channel planning experience
- Ability to constructively challenge and keep sight of the bigger picture
- Great communication skills and an understanding of the importance of telling stories to inspire and engage
- Digital marketing, particularly email marketing
- Collaborative working
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to bring people with you
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Stakeholder engagement
- Working within a membership organisation.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.