Job descriptionMarketing Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £50.00 - £55.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is looking for a dynamic and creative Regional Programme Lead to build and deliver programmes that reach and empower small businesses across Northern Europe. The individual will define and deliver the programme strategy to accelerate their efforts to reach and provide value to small businesses across Northern Europe markets.
The successful candidate will lead the development of programmes, experiences and partnerships that engage and educate small and medium businesses. The successful candidate will be a collaborative and creative marketer, motivated by building large scale integrated marketing programmes that drive measurable impact. They will work closely with the company’s Policy, Comms and Small Business teams to create awareness and affinity for the company brand within Northern Europe markets.
• Lead on the strategy, development and execution of broad scale programs that provide value and support all efforts to reach, engage and inspire small business owners for Scaled EMEA markets
• Partner with Global and Regional teams to land initiatives, adapting and innovating on frameworks to deliver for hyper local needs
• Lead on the definition of opportunities for innovating and optimisation of the existing programs, anchored in insights and learnings
• Orchestrate and oversee end to end Programme components, spanning from content to activations (virtual/in person) to partnerships
• Lead dedicated Outsourced team to support flawless execution in market
• Collaborate for success with broader EI and GBM teams across Brand, Creative, Content, Face to Face and Advocacy
• Lead on rigorous measurement and analytics plan to support performance optimisation and ongoing learning agenda to inform best practices
• Approx. 7+ years B2B or B2C integrated marketing experience.
• Passion and experience for creating and delivering best in class, scalable programmes and activations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong execute presence a plus.
• A self-starter and creative thinker with a proven ability to resourcefully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment, including an ability to engage and lead through others and a track record of leading successful cross functional programs.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment, including a track record of leading successful cross functional programs
• Demonstrable knowledge of Facebook business platforms and tools and understanding of their opportunity to unlock growth amongst small businesses.
• Knowledge of the small and medium business ecosystem a plus.
• Willingness to travel