Job descriptionMarketing Lead - Clean-tech
My client is a fast moving clean-tech company. They are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager, with a strong track record of delivering to work with high-profile clients and stakeholders globally, as well as collaborating with government and key industry players.
Responsibilities to include:
- Developing the marketing strategy and plans, identifying market trends, researching competitors and capturing client feedback to inform the marketing strategy
- Understanding customer needs to inform the promotion and positioning of my clients products
- Data analytics and feedback to inform the strategy, messages, materials and process
- Website development and management
- Managing social media
- Design and production of promotional materials
- Copywriting and content development
- Managing and delivering video content
- PR and corporate communications
- Supporting trade shows, conferences and other events
- Circa 4 years Marketing experience ideally within a clean tech/Sustainability/engineering field
- Good strategic and analytical skills, with experience of informing marketing strategies
- Strong experience in the creation and management of the delivery of ambitious marketing plans
- Practical marketing and communications experience in website development, digital marketing and social media, design and production of promotional materials, copywriting and content.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.