Job descriptionMarketing Manager
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 12 months
Rate: £ 31-38 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client has long recognized the importance of investing in education. Through philanthropic giving, scaled education outreach and targeted community initiatives, we support educators, schools, organizations and ideas that pave the way for transforming how we teach students and how we build the next generation of digital leaders.
As a Product Marketing Manager for our client in the Education team, you will work with the UK teams to develop & execute campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, understanding and preference of our client's products and Workspace for Education to the K-12 audience. As part of a larger EMEA marketing team, you will also contribute towards central programs & core ‘moments’, providing insights & delivering on localisation efforts for your region.
- Develop & execute marketing plans for the region, including go-to-market & messaging based on core market insights. Working in step with the K12 sales teams to ensure coordination of planning and market approach for the largest market impact.
- Localise relevant marketing moments & programs for your region, and support in execution of these moments.
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to ensure amplification of our work, and reinforcement of key messaging within the region.
- Play your role as part of the EMEA marketing team; responsibilities include maintaining your budget, OKRs, internal communications etc.
- Minimum 5 year experience
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Education: Degree and field
- Marketing and business acumen
- Strong organizational and executional skills
- Experience both creating and executing solid marketing strategy to reach defined targets including crafting targeted communications (websites, emails, presentations etc) and managing events
- Strong people skills to build relationships with our current and potential users
- Ability to prioritize amongst a large number of projects and tasks
- Ideally a prior experience in and/or a passion for education
Interested? Please apply today!