Job descriptionMarketing Manager
Length: 12 months
Rate: £25-30 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Coordinate and lead the execution of our clients' owned digital and in-person events including managing timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Coordinate and lead the participation in external industry events, including timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Define and implement an events strategy to deliver our value proposition.
- Coordinate with internal marketing teams the process to launch and update websites.
- Develop marketing assets and collaterals to position a product and a brand across Europe.
- Create scalable marketing and resources to support sales teams across Europe.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns (e.g. social, email, direct mail), collaborating with partners, agencies and regional cross-functional internal teams.
- Coordinate the process to create marketing narratives and sales collaterals (e.g. success studies, industry and product narratives), partnering with regional experts and sales teams.
- UK Work permit
- Degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of marketing experience across product positioning, launch marketing, narrative, and collateral development, online and offline customer acquisition and engagement campaign design and management.
- Experience in leading the execution of digital and in-person events, including managing timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in customer engagement campaign design for large merchants and/or small businesses
Interested? Please apply today!