Job descriptionMarketing Manager
Our multifaceted international client who create, develop, own and operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experiences, are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. The Marketing Manager will implement the B2B marketing strategy for a selection of our portfolio of venues. As content management is key to increasing the visibility of our brands, it’s important the person in question has experience building and implementing a strong brand campaign. With a proven background delivering best in-class marketing campaigns to drive that brand awareness, audience acquisition and sales enquiries.
- Building and implementing creative marketing campaigns from development to launch.
- Communicating brand identity and ensuring consistency across marketing communications.
- Working collaboratively with our Design team to build engaging content that consistently presents our brands to the highest of standards to drive sales enquiries.
- Delivering engaging comms plans across all relevant marketing channels to drive brand awareness (including email marketing)
- Social Media channel management.
- Tracking performance and monitoring key metrics that align to our campaign objectives.
- Project managing capturing content in-event to successfully promote on-site activity.
What you need for the role:
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience
- Proven track record of building and executing marketing campaigns for multiple brands simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously by prioritising.
- Confident with copywriting for B2B content.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Paid media experience (either alongside an agency or in-house) is a bonus.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.