Job descriptionMarketing Manager - Hospitality
My client is a well known hospitality chain based in/around the Oxford area.
The Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for planning, creating and delivering the entire digital media + marketing strategy for the company. They will be
responsible for driving the growth of brand awareness, online sales and walk-in sales for all venues across the brand. They will be tasked with ensuring that all long-term marketing
activities and strategies provide a comfortable ROI. The Marketing manager will also be responsible for organising and executing all
events across my clients calendar including festivals, pop ups and live music events. Reporting into the Creative Director this role will ensure that all content and strategy aligns with the Dodo Brand.
• Manage the in-house digital marketing team.
• Over-see all content that goes out from the team.
• Oversee all social media platforms. Posting, commenting, updating and engaging with the online community via Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / TripAdvisor / Google.
• Manage updates and product launches for all Food/Drink..
• Creating events and organise events for sites.
• Be able to create and assist with the design of marketing collateral.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with all Dodo Pub Co. Management to ensure brand consistency
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
To be considered:
• Mininmu of 2 years proven work experience as a Marketing Manager including event management, ideally this experience will have been gained in the hospitality industry or similar.
• Proven experience in content management
• Superior copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
• Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Adobe illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
• Proven experience working with Google Analytics, Ads + Business.
• Firm grasp of SEO and keyword research
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Proven experience working with Wordpress web design.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A problem-solving attitude.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.