Job descriptionMarketing Lead EMEA
Location: London (flexible)
Length: 14 months
Rate: £48-55 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Lead, EMEA the Marketing Lead, EMEA will drive strategic marketing planning, process, coordination, and integration across markets, partnering closely with country marketing leads. S/he will identify strategic opportunities, synergies or gaps across the region and support the development of integrated marketing strategies. S/he will also ensure alignment on priorities and partner with the regional marketing team to refine processes and ensure coordination across the whole of marketing in EMEA. They will also act as a thought partner, sounding board and consultant to the Senior Marketing Lead on matters of business & marketing planning.
In addition to exceptional marketing expertise, the successful candidate will demonstrate strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to balance between seeing the bigger picture and connecting the dots while also diving in to understand the deeper drivers of the business, consumers and markets. We’re looking for someone who likes working on fast-moving teams, and who’s equally motivated by the three-year narrative and the three-weeks in front of them.
• Regional strategy and planning
• In partnership with country and regional marketing leads, develop, drive and support marketing strategy development and planning ensuring alignment with regional & global priorities
• Acutely understand the business, consumer and markets across EMEA to help inform and write business cases for marketing investment
• Proactively identify opportunities and challenges to accelerate growth across regional markets based on in-depth data analysis and consume/market understanding to help make the business case for strategic recommendations
• Drive the internal communication between global, regional and local teams to ensure information is shared quickly and equitably across the teams
• Be the trusted thought partner to the Senior Marketing Lead, EMEA and country marketing leads to elevate the brand work across the region
• Influence the direction of existing marketing programs to ensure that they serve the needs of all markets, stakeholders and our community
• Marketing operations for EMEA
• Act as the subject matter expert for best practice across the marketing organization and educate the regional and local teams
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with support functions including but not limited to Business Operations, Data Science, Legal, Procurement, and Finance
• Act as the point of contact between regional marketing and functional teams to drive collaboration, compliance to procedures and prioritization
• Develop and implement an operating cadence for the EMEA Marketing team
• 10+ years experience plus relevant education at marketing agencies or client-side marketing, with preference for at least 2 years in marketing on the client side in the consumer internet space of travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands.
• Experience working in a regional team as part of a global organisation and collaborating across multiple geographies.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm.
• An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project / campaign and agency management
• Ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers.
Interested? Please apply today!