Job descriptionMarketing Executive
Hybrid | London
Up to £35,000 dep on experience
Our client is an International high profile professional membership organisation, they are looking for an experienced Marketing candidate to oversee membership marketing campaigns. With particular focus on digital marketing, this role will implement and optimise email marketing campaigns and customer journeys, ensuring that a great members experience is received and also results in a good ROI for the organisation. You should be comfortable with CRM systems and data-led email campaigns and will work closely with external comms and social media colleagues to ensure campaigns are integrated.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Work closely with the Membership Marketing Manager and other internal colleagues to implement acquisition, retention, renewal and win-back campaigns in line with organisational and engagement objectives.
- Use data and audience insight to inform campaign tactics.
- Manipulate and segment data to target and personalise campaigns.
- Work with the Membership Marketing Manager to deliver brand campaigns.
- Write compelling marketing copy, tailored to different audiences and channels and that aligns with brand guidelines.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate email campaigns, using every opportunity to iteratively test and improve performance.
- Have B2B marketing experience ideally gained within a professional body, a membership organisation or a charity.
- Must be comfortable preparing distribution lists – manipulating and deduplicating multiple datasets using Excel.
- Have excellent project management skills and be results-driven, presenting and using insights gained to inform future marketing activities and build team knowledge.
- Experience of using CRM.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.